2008년 3월 12일 수요일

My first question

Would you tell me your strongest and weakest points?

My strongest point is diligentness and weakest one is goodness(?????).

댓글 9개:

Grace :

Hi, Joseph.
My strong point is that I have positive attitude about life.
My weak point is that I shed tears so much. When I watch sad drama, read a sorrowful story, feel touched, I cry.

James :

That's a good question.
My strong point is my attractive body.
My weak point is the point that I don't have a weak point.
I run away....

Clara :

My strong point is that I have a creative mind and try to learn something new. But I don't have much patience to do that! Now I'm trying to fix my short temper.. I like your diligent attitude.

Nicole :

Hi Joseph,
I've heard about your diligence from other trainees.

I think that one of my weak points is my laziness when it comes to housework and one of my strong points is my honesty.

derekhospital :

My strong point is that I am patient and polite. So, sometimes it gives the impression of boring
to others

익명 :

Hi.
Did you have delicious food today?
My strong point is easy-going attitude. That's positive point.
I don't worry about tomorrow.
I always live enjoying my life day after day. My weak point is I don't have strong mind. I am like a reed.

alice :

Hi, Joseph.
My strong point is positive thinking and creativity. so,I have fun and enjoy myself in my daily life. But these day I am worried about my slip of memory and health. these are my weak points.

Gracie's talking club :

Hello, Joseph.
Sounds interesting!
I think my strong point is that I can be in harmony with other people. When some people argue or quarrel about something, I usually can avoid that bad situation saying listening to others' opinion and compromise in the mid way.
My weak point is that sometimes I am not decisive, or too thoughtful.
I try to change it, but it is not easy, I think.

SAINT :

Hi!
strongest point is easygoing. Don't worry about tomorrow.
The weakest, laziness. My motto in everyday life is 'Put off what you should do to tomorrow.