2008년 3월 17일 월요일

My Second Question

If you had only 3 days to live, what would you like to do?

First Day : I will visit my mom and brothers and sisters.

Second Day : I will go to church to pray for my soul.

Third Day : I will spend my last day with my fmily in an open spa because my kids are crazy about playing in the water and I will be happy to see their happiness.

댓글 7개:

derekhospital :

Hi!
It's difficult to answer. Let me think over it.
Anyhow, I will arrange my whole life and prepare for the coming death.

익명 :

Hi, Joseph.
If I had three days, I would donate my house, money, all the expensive things. It takes longer than three days. I will be very busy cleaning my house.

kate(S0102) :

What a sad question...Hmm

If I had three days left, I will visit Rome again befor I die...Maybe three days would be enough to go and see the beautiful scenery of Rome..I thought about spending my last time with my family but it would more heartbreaking things for me..

Going spa...your answer is really brilliant^^

Nicole :

I'm with Kate. I would head to Italy but maybe Florence instead of Rome. I would get my family and friends to meet me there and we could all spend time drinking wine, eating great food and enjoying the Tuscan countryside.

James :

Hi Joseph

Your question is smiliar to mine.

Anyway, First day, I will rob the bank, and second day, buy spacecraft, and then third day escape the Earth.

alice :

Hi, Joseph.
If I had three days, I would have a party with my family and say "good bye, till we meet again."

Clara :

I'll to borrow a huge and fantastic resort like an pradise for 3days and then I'll invite people that I love. We'll have great parties that never expeted. And then in the day before dying, I'll drink alcohol till I drunk. So that I can't remember anything at the moment I die.