2008년 3월 24일 월요일

My Third Question

What if you could live forever?

My answer : It will be very boring. So I will sell it(the eternity) to a rich man and distribute the money to the poor.

댓글 8개:

익명 :

Hi, Joseph.
If I can live forever, I'll employ a famous doctors forever.
Then in the case of being tired of preparing food, I'll employ a famous cooks forever.
But if I can live forever, there will me money problems.
Living forever will make the earth very small to stand. So many people will die by another people.
Bye.

Grace :

Hi, joseph.
If I can live forever, I will throw away greed. I want to live a peaceful and comfortable life. Nowadays I'm a little impatient and hasty. It's because I think I have to accomplish something big in this program. But I know this is not a good ettitude. Slow and steady wins the race.

derekhospital :

Hello,
I think the most important thing is
how I live my life. IF I had difficulty in living every day for some reasons, It would be painful for me.

Gracie's talking club :

Hi! Joseph

Very unusual question, but interesting.
If I can live forever, I'll overlook the miserable global citizens and judge them so that I can help them to live longer. Becase they never get eternal life.

James :

Hi Joseph,

I agree with Derek 100%.
The most valuable thing is not how long we live but how we live.
I would rather live a short happy life than live a long miserable live.

Nicole :

Hi Joseph,

A good question to practice the model 'could'. If I could live forever I would try to learn as many languages as possible so that I could live anywhere that I wanted to and talk to whomever I wish to.

kate(S0102) :

Hmmm you are brilliant...selling your life to a rich man...

It reinds me of "Faust" by Goethe..
Like you I would sell my life to a rich man or whoever wants it..

Without my family or friends, there might be no reason in being alive for me....

flesung :

Dear Joseph,
If we can live forever, I believe, a new world maybe not exist any more. If such a dream comes true, it's not fair for my next generation as well, I think.
If we can live to 100 years old, perhaps in this planet, the great disaster for getting food will be appeared.
But everybody may have a dream like your idea.
Bye.
Johnson