2008년 4월 6일 일요일

Question 5

How about joining my jogging club 4 your health?

My Answer : Already 4 members are participating in the morning jogging club.

댓글 3개:

익명 :

Hi.
I am sorry because I am a night-owl. I like to sleep more in the morning. Also I am easy to catch cold. So I don't like the morning air. I wish you enjoy your club very much. Bye.

SAINT :

Hi, Josehp!
You are a dreamer! It is time for you to dream in the morning. How many ladies(not ajummas) are there in your club? After finding who they are, I will decide whether join or not.

Clara :

Thank you for making the jogging club and leading that. You're always energetic, active, and diligent. You made us healthy and diligent enough to take care of myself as well. I appreciate a lot. I wish you keep this club until this training program. Would you?