2008년 4월 27일 일요일

Question 8

Which do you prefer to live, in a house or in an apartment? Why?

My answer is to live in a house because I like to decaorate my house like a carpenter.
However, my wife doesn't like it.
I envy Alice.

댓글 5개:

Nicole :

Hi Joeseph,
I think that I prefer living in a house because I like to be able to walk outside and have access to a garden, flowers and trees. I had never lived in an apartment until I moved to Korea and, although it's easier, it's too far away from the nature world for me.

Gibok-Kate :

Hi Joseph,
I'm Kate in class 3. I prefer living in a house, but I cannot. My children are younger, so they need a safer place while I'm working outside. I'm planning to move into a house in Jinan, after they graduate from high school.

s0311april :

Hi, Joseph!! It's strange that I visit your blog even though I don't know who you are... I'm April in class 3. I can feel that I am aging these days when I think totally different from what I used to think. I used to think that I would be the last person to live in the house in the countryside or suburbs but I've changed. I want to have a beautiful wooden house with a pretty garden. I could see a few beautiful houses in 수타리 near here while I was taking a walk.

Lucy :

Hi, Joseph!

Did you enjoy the classic music concert tonight? I won't say you kept on sleeping while "tragic" was being performing. ^^

For me, I prefer living in a house outside of a town. I want to plant fruits and vegetables. Of course, flowers, too. It also will be a good playground for my kids. However, I'm a little worried that it would make carbon footprint larger.

Nicole :

Hi Joseph,
It seems that living in apartments is better for the environment as it takes up less land and we can share heating etc. but I have to admit that I like living in a house better. Being able to step outside and be in your own yard seems freer to me.