2008년 4월 13일 일요일

Question 6

How do you compromise a dispute with your spouse or boy/girlfriend?
What are your winning strategies?

My answer : To accept the difference between my wife and me even though it is not easy to do so all the time.

댓글 4개:

derekhospital :

The most importnt thing is to " Never hurt his or her heart." Therefore, be patient to listen to the words until the end.And then, talk to each other logically.

Nicole :

Hi Joseph,
Compromising is so tough. Sometimes I think that couples, family members or even friends have to understand what areas are the most difficult for the other to compromise on and consider those areas more carefully. If those particular areas are treated more delicately then hurt feelings might be avoided.

kate(S0102) :

Hmm.. I do agree what nicole said. People can have a disagreement and may have a quarrel with each other. But try not to hurt their feeling is most important thing i guess. Everyone has a secret or area in their mind that doesn't want to be intruded. So if people try to respect it, the fight between people could be easily handeld^^

Clara :

To make peace with opposing person, one person should make a concession. When people fight each other, we usually hurt other's feeling despite we try to have a paitence with it. I think it happens. At that time, if nobody put his/her opinion on one's chair, it results ends of the relationship. Sometimes I don't want to yeild my point but I think yeilding is wiser way to win the person in the end.