2008년 4월 19일 토요일

Question 7

What do you do in rainy holidays?

My answer : I see movies eating some Korean 'Flat Cake'(a sort of pancake) and stewed sweet potatoes with my family at home.

댓글 8개:

Nicole :

Hi Joseph,
I actually like rainy holidays sometimes because it gives me an excuse to be lazy and stay home. I usually stay in warm comfortable clothes and read a good book. Sometimes I like to watch old movies.

Nina :

Hello, Joseph.
I like rainy holidays. On that days, I really enjoy a cup of strong coffee seeing the rains in the balcony. And I fool aroud at home all day long watching TV or reading comic books.

익명 :

Hi.
When it rains, I like to appreciate the rainy scenery at home. If it rains heavily, I watch news about how much rain we have. Then I think about tomorrow's weather. Because I don't like to go to school on rainy days. So I think about if I go out with umbrella or no, thinking of taking a bus or taxi all day.

Clara :

I like rainy days. When it rains in holidays, I stay at home, read comic books and listen to sentimental music. Sometimes, I go to the sea to watch the falling raindrops on the stormy wave. It's strange but inside the car, listening to the falling rain sound, watching that scenray is fantastic moment. It gives me a feeling of aliveness.

Gracie's talking club :

Hi, Joseph

Sometimes I like rainy days, but useually I don't. On rainy days, I just stay at home watching TV, or movies. I feel that there must be good atmosphere to do on my own work on rainy days. So they are good days to study as for me.

derekhospital :

I like rainy holidays because I and my wife can drink "막걸리" and "파전". It gives us some pleasure and relaxation.

flesung :

Hi Joseph,
Sometimes I enjoy sleeping on a rainy day, but sometimes I read a book or rearrange all kinds of papers like receipts randomly lying in the drawers. I don't like watching TV on that day. Watching TV makes me very tiring and irritating my ears incessantly.I only watch news and boxing games on TV.

alice :

Hi Joseph,
I usually like rainy holidays because I don't need to water my garden and field. After raining, Plants grow remarkably fast. sometimes I drink coffee with my husband listening to the music of rain drops. I pick some wild plants out because it is easy on rainy day.CRAZY?